Open position: WordPress developer in Berlin
Who we are:
We are a leading technology partner for software projects with our own digital product! More than 50 team members and more than 10 years of working experience!
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting agility, creativity and innovation. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Who we are looking for
- Your passion is programming and you follow the technological trends.
- You are self-organized and learn new things quickly.
- You are careful, reliable, pragmatic and find solutions that are the best for our customers without incurring technical debts.
- You enjoy working in a team and have a great interest in sharing your skills and knowledge at eye level.
- You know how to work in an agile Team (SCRUM & Kanban)
- You know the basics like version control (git + GitLab), code reviews, test coverage, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- You know the concepts of “clean code”
- As part of the development team, you will be developing solutions for our national and international customers
- Based on customer requirements, you will create technical concepts and software architectures with WordPress
- You will take part in extending our internal tools and methods
Your tech skills
- Several years (5y+) of experience with WordPress and/or WooCommerce
- Experience with developing plug-ins (PHP) for WordPress
- You can set up, configure and customize WordPress systems on your own
- Experience with page builders like Elementor
That would be a plus:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React + Redux
- Experience with headless WordPress architectures
- Knowledge of cloud services and their infrastructure (AWS and Azure)
- DevOps experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with testing-frameworks: PHPUnit, Jest, and Webdriver.io
What we offer
- Using and learning the newest technologies and modern tech-stacks.
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
Attending conferences and regular internal tech-talks.
- Home office is a matter of course for us, even before Corona
- Good pay and good work-life balance
- Top-notch work equipment
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in the center of Berlin
- Exiting projects and an ingenious product with customers ranging from start-ups to international corporations.
- A dynamic team with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop individually
- In times of Corona, we give a lot of space with virtual/digital events to support the special corporate and team culture
- We provide you with free drinks, fruit, and muesli
- In addition, a soccer table, a gaming machine, and regular team events await you