Who we are looking for:
Are you passionate about software development in mobile technologies? Do you want to work in a young, innovative startup? You are independent, love responsibility and want to help our customers to complete the measurement in seconds with the latest technology? Then you’ve come to the right place!
- in Hamburg and/or mobile
- Permanent position with 80-100 %
This is what you’ll do:
- You support our development team in the further development of our XR products, especially our product XR Scan.
- You take over projects independently and develop the best solution together with the team.
- You think about how we can improve our testing and implement your ideas independently.
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- You have a degree in computer science, software engineering or similar.
- You find mobile technologies and cloud-based solutions at least as exciting as we do.
- You feel comfortable with native Android development.
- You have first experiences with source code management like Git and ideally have already published projects in GitHub.
- DevOps knowledge is an advantage.
- The terms OOE and Test-Driven Development mean something to you.
- You are communicative, creative and imaginative and work independently, organized and solution-oriented.
- Agile working is important to you and you know both the method and the necessary tools.
- You speak excellent English.
This is what we offer:
- the collegial cooperation in a motivated and dynamic team
- a working environment with a lot of creative freedom & responsibility
- a modern workplace where a culture of trust is practiced
- a flexible working time model with the possibility of mobile working
- an attractive remuneration