This is what you’ll do:
- Architect, design and implement our technology platform, supporting our growth in E-commerce
- Improve the existing cloud-based (AWS) CI/CD enabling a seamless software development experience that empowers tech teams to autonomously deliver working increments of software and self-operated them (‘you build it – you run it’ approach)
- Implement infrastructure tasks abstraction for software developers in Infrastructure-as-Code fashion
- Implement comprehensive infrastructure and application monitoring/logging, error detection, and countermeasure automation
- Drive continuous and secure delivery practices (deployment automation, trunk-based development, test automation, test data management, …)
- Fully own, i.e. develop, maintain and operate (full DevOps) your team’s tech stack
- Be a team player as part of an agile, empowered team and contribute to the development of fellow engineers
- Contribute to the improvement of our CI&CD and DevOps & SRE practices
- Taking part in recruitment processes to grow our tech team
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- 5+ years of proven experience in software and infrastructure operations and 24/7, ideally in an E-commerce business
- Deep understanding of DevOps and SRE practices
- Experience in CI (Jenkins, GitLab CI, CircleCI, …), CD (Terraform, Ansible, …) solutions and cloud infrastructure virtualization with Kubernetes & Docker
- Solid experience in infrastructure automation coding using scripting (Shell, Python, or equivalent)
- Strong experience in maintaining and operating Linux-based servers
- Experience working with public key infrastructures (Certificate Authorities) and/or cryptography technologies such as SSL, RSA
- Experience with CDN systems (Cloudflare, Cloudfront or Fastly)
- Strong Experience with public clouds. Ideally AWS (especially EC2, RDS, Security Groups; Cloudformation and WAF are considered as a benefit)
This is what we offer:
- Always agile: We hypothesize, validate, and implement incrementally – every day. And sometimes we take a leap to the next level!
- Highly successful Business: Our award-winning products are selling in 24 markets globally and we are doubling our revenue every year (2020 even more!).
- The science: We actively engage in scientific research and employ neuroscientists to invent Tech, not resell.
- Exiting new Tech Platform coming up: Our new platform architecture is in the planning and already anticipating smart consumer devices, IoT build in cloud-native design using modern tech stacks.
- The next big thing: Now, we put the ‘Tech’ on a higher level
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international, and diverse team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
This is who we are:
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.