About the Frontend Developer (React) role:
Our airline customers operate in a very tough economic environment and our ability to build and deploy applications that can adapt quickly to their demands is one of our key competitive differentiators.
The Frontend Developer position is key in our SaaS (Software as a Service) service as we look to build our next-generation platform.
We are looking for a Frontend developer with experience in React. You will work within a multidisciplinary team composed of product managers, designers, frontend and backend developers, DevOps engineers and QA engineers.
- As part of an agile product team, you’ll be responsible for the development and operation of a modern SaaS total cost management solution for Airlines
- Working closely with the product managers, product specialists, and UX engineers you will design and deliver a state-of-the-art UI
- Develop elegant, usable, flexible, performant, and maintainable front end.
- Strong React Js experience
- HTML5 and CSS (Saas) skills, with cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility
- Knowledge of general UX concepts
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Illustrator for visual design and wireframing
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Able to translate visual design from mockups to HTML/CSS templates.
- Work from anywhere in Europe, preferably in Germany Frankfurt am Main / Braunschweig.
- Availability to travel in Europe
- Attractive, contemporary remuneration package
- Talented team and environment
- A great ecosystem of customers
- Join us at an exciting time as we embark on our next phase — we are well-funded, profitable, and gearing up for growth
- Contract type: full-time/permanent position
Who we are
We are on a mission to transform fuel and cost management for airlines so they can maximize success. Success could mean increasing profitability, improving efficiency, staying competitive, or growing sustainably. We use our cloud-based, next-generation platform to do this, combined with our expertise in fuel and cost management best practice.
Our company was formed in 2021 following the merger of two leaders in the aviation fuel and cost management space. Together, we have over 100 customers, 20+ years of experience in the field, and well-established strategic partnerships with industry bodies like IATA.
Every year, we manage over 28% of commercial aviation fuel and more than $76bn of direct flight charges for airlines.
The headquarters and development center is in Europe, but we operate worldwide, with customers in the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
Our state-of-the-art cloud-based platform gives airlines a new way to improve fuel and cost management and delivers benefits that are critical success factors for any aviation business.
By partnering with our customers, we enable them to:
- reduce costs, improve profitability, enhance efficiency and gain transparency through powerful reporting; this means they can make ongoing improvements in financial and operational performance over the long term
- adopt up-to-date processes and technology so they build a robust, scalable infrastructure
- manage their carbon footprint by reducing unnecessary consumption and accurately tracking emissions from flights.
All of this provides a strong platform for sustainable growth.
We are dedicated to our customers’ success and doing what’s right for them. We know that only by making our customers successful can we create a sustainable business. That’s why we work closely with customers to understand their specific requirements, share our experience and expertise, and shape a solution to fit perfectly.
|Job Category||Developer, IT-Architekt, Software-Programmier|