Posted 8 Monaten ago
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
- You enjoy developing software solutions as part of a cross-functional team.
- You find working on and with APIs, in the context of our transformation from a monolithic system to a service-oriented architecture, exciting.
- You like to share your knowledge with others and, together with your team colleagues, are responsible for the continuous improvement of our system architecture.
What you’ll bring to us:
- You have excellent knowledge 5+ years of object-oriented programming and database design.
- You have already gained practical experience in agile software development projects.
- Symfony or other MVC framework experience
- MySQL required and Mongo DB experience would be a plus
- Clean Code and SOLID principles form the basis of every line of code you write.
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- You see your strengths above all in your distinctive analytical and conceptual skills, your assertiveness, and your team spirit.
- You are passionate about software development and like to discuss the „best“ solution.
- German language skills minimum on B1, so you can communicate in the team
Who we are:
Our development teams, which work at our locations in Frankfurt am Main and Berlin, are responsible for various B2B applications, our own shop system with thousands of webshops, several iOS & Android apps, embedded software, and products for intelligent data analysis.
With the work in the Platform team, we provide the foundations for the provision of scalable services for our product teams.
To meet our high standards for software products, we focus on one thing in addition to high technical standards – our team.
- An expanding and innovative company with interesting development opportunities is an attractive working environment for you.
- You will enjoy working in flat hierarchies with direct communication channels.
- You can count on your unique team with committed and open colleagues.
- Technical challenges await you, where you can bring in and realize your own ideas and concepts.
- You will benefit from our excellent accessibility by public transport due to our direct location in Frankfurt city center.
- Demand-oriented further training opportunities and regular, constructive exchange are part of the package.
- Regular employee events and joint leisure activities brighten up your everyday life.
- The possibility of using a job ticket is also part of it.