We are searching for:
We are looking for a physicist in the field of photonics with good knowledge in programming and physical simulations, who can actively support and further develop our software area. In case of positive development, there would be an interesting perspective for him to become a partner of the AG.
- Supporting existing customers, i.e. answering questions about the software, helping with problems.
- Handling requests for software, also follow-up
- Development of new simulation scripts and forms as demos, which can be delivered with the software and also used for marketing purposes (programming on script level)
- Further development of the software after familiarization with the existing Delphi code (initially with low priority, but increasingly within 1-2 years)
- Contributions to marketing, such as improved descriptions and further examples for the website, LinkedIn postings, articles for journals, appearances in exhibitions, analysis of customer needs and market potential
- Together with the CEO, developing appropriate goals for the further development of the software business and implementing measures in this direction
- Contributions to efficient collaboration, e.g. setting up a cloud-based CRM instead of the previous single-user system
- good programming skills, ideally also in the field of numerics (for Windows PCs)
- very good knowledge of physics, ideally a physicist with a doctorate in photonics (laser, fiber optics, or similar)
- good appearance, seriousness, fluent English (German is less important)
- Experience in scientific modeling of physical processes
- Must be able to work independently in a home office
- Willingness to move to Switzerland or come to Switzerland for occasional meetings.