About the DevOps role:
Our airline customers operate in a very tough economic environment and our ability to build and deploy applications that can adapt quickly to their demands is one of our key competitive differentiators. DevOps is a key role as we look to build our next-generation platform. We need to be able to bring together formerly siloed roles—development, IT operations, quality engineering, and security—to coordinate and collaborate to produce better, more reliable products.
You will design, implement and maintain processes that shorten the feedback cycle between the reality of the product in production and the integration of improvements by Software Development.
In our agile environment, you will be part of a multinational product team designing and running our SaaS (Software as a Service) service.
- As part of the product team, work on the technical implementation of the SaaS product platform
- Design and implement tools needed for the operations and management of in-house products in SaaS (monitoring, automation, etc.)
- Ensure the quality and stability of the platform
- Designing new functionalities in cooperation with specifications specialist
- Maintaining existing codebase (refactoring, bug fixing)
- Providing unit, module, integration, and end-to-end tests for the developed software
- Taking part in implementation & testing cycles as part of our scrum teams
- Drive the design, implementation, and testing for assigned UI components
- Ensure best practices in configuration management, development cycle, and security are being followed
- Continuously improve our DevOps tools and processes.
- Develop technical initiatives to make software engineering teams more effective
- Work closely with software engineering teams to support them in the process of using the development lifecycle toolchain and platforms
- Participate in the development of tool and platform recommendations for the company.
- Min. 5 years of work experience in building/managing cloud applications
- Excellent knowledge of DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven
- Good knowledge of Java and Java JEE development environments
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering tools: GitHub, Jira, Confluence
- Good knowledge of integration concepts: APIs, microservices
- Knowledge in supporting SaaS applications, including management
- Good knowledge of Agile development environment (Scrum)
- Experience in continuous build and deployment processes (CI/CD)
- Speed engineering – Faster builds, deploys, tests, and product
- Cool under pressure during an outage. You are a virtuoso of targeting and annihilating system downtimes
- Demonstrate leadership
- Autonomous and excellent management of priorities
- Versatile and abreast of new technologies
- Curious, self-learner, and active in DevOps communities
- Good communicator
- Team player, collaborative, and good learning ability
- Cloud technologies
- Shell scripting
- Work from anywhere
- Attractive, contemporary remuneration package
- Talented team and environment
- A great ecosystem of customers
- Join us at an exciting time as we embark on our next phase — we are well funded, profitable, and gearing up for growth
- Contract type: full-time / permanent position
Who we are
We are on a mission to transform fuel and cost management for airlines so they can maximize success. Success could mean increasing profitability, improving efficiency, staying competitive, or growing sustainably. We use our cloud-based, next-generation platform to do this, combined with our expertise in fuel and cost management best practice.
Our company was formed in 2021 following the merger of two leaders in the aviation fuel and cost management space. Together, we have over 100 customers, 20+ years of experience in the field, and well-established strategic partnerships with industry bodies like IATA.
Every year, we manage over 28% of commercial aviation fuel and more than $76bn of direct flight charges for airlines.
The headquarters and development center is in Europe, but we operate worldwide, with customers in the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
Our state-of-the-art cloud-based platform gives airlines a new way to improve fuel and cost management and delivers benefits that are critical success factors for any aviation business.
By partnering with our customers, we enable them to:
- reduce costs, improve profitability, enhance efficiency and gain transparency through powerful reporting; this means they can make ongoing improvements in financial and operational performance over the long term
- adopt up-to-date processes and technology so they build a robust, scalable infrastructure
- manage their carbon footprint by reducing unnecessary consumption and accurately tracking emissions from flights.
All of this provides a strong platform for sustainable growth.
We are dedicated to our customers’ success and doing what’s right for them. We know that only by making our customers successful can we create a sustainable business. That’s why we work closely with customers to understand their specific requirements, share our experience and expertise, and shape a solution to fit perfectly.
|Job Category||DevOps, DevOps|