This is what you’ll do:
- Architect, design and implement our technology platform, supporting our growth in E-commerce
- Implement product features that will help support our core business
- Implement backend services in a service-oriented architecture (API-first) in a cloud-native environment
- Fully own, i.e. develop, maintain and operate (full DevOps) your team’s tech stack
- Be a team player as part of an agile, empowered team and contribute to the development of fellow engineers
- Contribute to the improvement of our CI&CD and DevOps & SRE practices
- Taking part in recruitment processes to grow our tech team
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- Experience designing and delivering APIs and backend services meeting the highest software quality standards
- Extensive knowledge of computer science fundamentals, incl. data structures, object-oriented programming, and software design patterns (GoF and cloud-native)
- Several years of proven experience in software development and operation practices covering the full software development lifecycle, ideally in an E-commerce business
- Experience with multiple databases (RDMBS, NoSQL, Redis, …) and messaging services (Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS …), ideally run in a cloud (e.g. AWS)
- Understanding of the importance of well-organized codebase and documentation
- The capability of implementing unit, integration, end-to-end, and load tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalency in relevant work experience
- You are highly self-organized and interested in taking over ownership and bringing the team to the best solution
This is what we offer:
- Always agile: We hypothesize, validate, and implement incrementally – every day. And sometimes we take a leap to the next level!
- Highly successful Business: Our award-winning products are selling in 24 markets globally and we are doubling our revenue every year (2020 even more!).
- The science: We actively engage in scientific research and employ neuroscientists to invent Tech, not resell.
- Exiting new Tech Platform coming up: Our new platform architecture is in the planning and already anticipating smart consumer devices, IoT build in cloud-native design using modern tech stacks.
- The next big thing: Now, we put the ‘Tech’ on a higher level
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international, and diverse team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
This is who we are:
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
|Job Category||DevOps, Software-Programmier, Webtechnologie-Programmierung|