About the Test Automation Engineer role:
Our airline customers operate in a very tough economic environment and our ability to build and deploy applications that can adapt quickly to their demands is one of our key competitive differentiators. The Technical Architect position is a key in our SaaS (Software as a Service) service as we look to build our next-generation platform.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with experience in working with distributed systems based on microservices.
- Develop automated test cases scenarios, including execution and reporting
- Track problems and report any errors that are identified
- Coordinate with test sites and other team participants to plan test events
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Take part in all application development life cycle phases
- Ability to deliver results while balancing competing priorities and timelines
- Assist the customer support team regarding technical matters
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Developers and other Testers in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- 3+ years of experience in automated testing
- Experience with writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Familiar with GUI level test automation systems like Cypress or similar.
- Experience with source control, CI (Continuous Integration) tools (Gitlab, Jenkins) and code quality (SonarQube), Code Coverage, Unit tests, etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases like MySQL and Oracle
- Knowledge of API testing tools such as Postman
- Experience with queue systems such as Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ is a plus
- Experience in testing web applications is required, experience with microservices testing is a plus
- English skills (written and verbal)
- Able to meet deadlines and objectives without constant management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Agile environment experience.
- Work from anywhere
- Attractive, contemporary remuneration package
- Talented team and environment
- A great ecosystem of customers
- Join us at an exciting time as we embark on our next phase — we are well funded, profitable, and gearing up for growth
- Contract type: full-time / permanent position
Who we are
We are on a mission to transform fuel and cost management for airlines so they can maximize success. Success could mean increasing profitability, improving efficiency, staying competitive, or growing sustainably. We use our cloud-based, next-generation platform to do this, combined with our expertise in fuel and cost management best practice.
Our company was formed in 2021 following the merger of two leaders in the aviation fuel and cost management space. Together, we have over 100 customers, 20+ years of experience in the field, and well-established strategic partnerships with industry bodies like IATA.
Every year, we manage over 28% of commercial aviation fuel and more than $76bn of direct flight charges for airlines.
The headquarters and development center is in Europe, but we operate worldwide, with customers in the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
Our state-of-the-art cloud-based platform gives airlines a new way to improve fuel and cost management and delivers benefits that are critical success factors for any aviation business.
By partnering with our customers, we enable them to:
- reduce costs, improve profitability, enhance efficiency and gain transparency through powerful reporting; this means they can make ongoing improvements in financial and operational performance over the long term
- adopt up-to-date processes and technology so they build a robust, scalable infrastructure
- manage their carbon footprint by reducing unnecessary consumption and accurately tracking emissions from flights.
All of this provides a strong platform for sustainable growth.
We are dedicated to our customers’ success and doing what’s right for them. We know that only by making our customers successful can we create a sustainable business. That’s why we work closely with customers to understand their specific requirements, share our experience and expertise, and shape a solution to fit perfectly.
|Job Category||Developer, QA (Testing-Manager)|