This is what you’ll do:
- In your function, you are responsible for the administration, operation and further development of our IT infrastructure and systems
- You are responsible for the acceptance and processing of faults and requirements within the scope of First Level Support
- You support our employees in solving all IT problems
- You take responsibility for servers, storage, virtualization, backup, clients and network
- You are responsible for the planning, installation, operation and maintenance of server and client applications
- You also ensure the functionality and availability of our systems
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- You have successfully completed training in the area of system integration
- You have experience in the area of system and server administration
- You are very familiar with the Windows environment & Hyper-V
- You also have in-depth knowledge of NAS, VLAN and VPN
- Planning, installation, operation and maintenance of server and client applications are a matter of course for you
- You are characterized by a high level of initiative and a structured, results-conscious way of working
- In addition, you have a high level of communication skills and a distinctive service concept
- You have Active Directory experience
- You have experience in virtualization and backup
- You have basic knowledge in the areas of switching, routing, firewalls, etc
This is what we offer:
- Always agile: We hypothesize, validate, and implement incrementally – every day. And sometimes we take a leap to the next level!
- Highly successful Business: Our award-winning products are selling in 24 markets globally and we are doubling our revenue every year (2020 even more!).
- The science: We actively engage in scientific research and employ neuroscientists to invent Tech, not resell.
- Exiting new Tech Platform coming up: Our new platform architecture is in the planning and already anticipating smart consumer devices, IoT build in cloud-native design using modern tech stacks.
- The next big thing: Now, we put the ‘Tech’ on a higher level
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international, and diverse team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
This is who we are:
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.